Sharpening & Retipping
We bring your instruments back to life!
Special Sale- New Dental Instruments!
At US Diamond Dental, we utilize high-quality U.S. 440A Stainless Steel to bring your instruments back to life! We know better than anyone else how important your time is when you have appointments lined up. We save you time by returning your dental instruments retipped and sharpened within just 2 business days. We provide our Sharpening and Retipping services to the dental professionals in the United States, Canada, and all around the world.
No. 1 Dental Instruments Sharpening & Retipping Services in the US
With over 40 years of experience, US Diamond Dental provides the best sharpening & retipping services.
We brings your instruments back to life! See the extensive list of instruments we sharpen and retip.
Need new instruments? Check out our quality new dental instruments such as scalers, curettes, and more.
Print & Fill Out the Order Form
- Please print & fill out the The Order Form including the list of instruments, what service you need (i.e., retipping, sharpening, etc.), shipping and billing information, and payment information.
- You can also provide any special instructions to your order, and we’ll try our best to accommodate
Please be advised that US Diamond Dental generally updated prices on all Retipping & Sharpening service, effective July of 2022.
Please see the updated price list.
- Retipping: General Instruments $2.70 each end; $5.40 both ends
- Sharpening: General Instruments $1.40 each end; $2.80 both ends
Request Shipping Label
- Request a shipping label and we will email it to you
- Less than 70 instruments: use a UPSP Priority Mail Small size flat rate box or Flat Rate Padded Envelope ($9.45-$9.60)
- Over 70 instruments: use a UPSP Priority Mail Medium size flat rate box ($16.50)
- You will be billed for the shipping cost along with your order
- You may also ship your instruments using your own label
Send Your Instruments
- Please pack your instruments securely in a USPS Priority Box to avoid damage during transportation. We are not responsible for instruments that are damaged during transportation.
- Don’t forget to place your Order Form in the box
- Once we receive the package, we will sharpen and retip your instruments within 2 business days.
Instruments We Service
See the extensive list of instruments we sharpen and retip
Need New Instruments?
[mc4wp_form id=”2289″ alignment=”center” ]