* Sharpening dental instruments
* Retipping dental instruments
* All services have a turn around time of within 2 business days
* New instruments design and order
* In house manufacturing
* We use High Quality U.S. 440A Stainless Steel!
If you need to send some instruments for repair, please print and fill out our Order Form, Request a Shipping label, and we will send you a shipping label (USPS Priority Mail) as soon as possible. You will be billed for using our shipping label or you may ship on your own.
Print & Fill Out the Order Form
- Please print & fill out the The Order Form including the list of instruments, what service you need (i.e., retipping, sharpening, etc.), shipping and billing information, and payment information.
- You can also provide any special instructions to your order, and we’ll try our best to accommodate
- Retipping: General Instruments $2.70 each end; $5.40 both ends
- Sharpening: General Instruments $1.40 each end; $2.80 both ends
- Orth Instruments: (Sharpening Pliers, Cutters) $6.50 each
Request Shipping Label
- Request a shipping label and we will email it to you
- Less than 30 instruments: use a USPS Priority Mail Small size flat rate box ($10.40)
- Over 30 instruments: use a USPS Priority Mail Medium size flat rate box ($17.00)
- You will be billed for the shipping cost along with your order
- You may also ship your instruments using your own label
Ship Your Instruments
- Please pack your instruments securely in a USPS Priority Box to avoid damage during transportation. We are not responsible for instruments that are damaged during transportation.
- Don’t forget to place your Order Form in the box
- Once we receive the package, we will sharpen and retip your instruments within 2 business days
If you prefer to ship on your own and have over 30 instruments, we recommend using the USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate Box, which allows you to send us as many instruments (more than 200!) for a flat rate. For less than 30 instruments, we recommend using the USPS Priority Small Flat Rate Box.
Instruments We Service
See the extensive list of instruments we sharpen and retip
Sharpening & Retipping
With over 40 years of experience, US Diamond Dental provides the best sharpening & retipping services. We know better than anyone else how important your time is when you have appointments lined up. We save you time by returning your dental instruments retipped and sharpened within just 2 business days.